Cherry Picker Order Selector
2nd SHIFT - 3 PM - DONE.
The order filler/picker is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
· Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment using a cherry picker.
· Ensure that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
· Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment.
· Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with material handling equipment.
· Stencil, tag, or mark orders as requested.
· Repack and weigh any orders that require such handling when necessary.
· Report quality variances.
· Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
· Equipment: Operate forklift in performance of order filling duties when required.
· On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the equipment.
Safety, Sanitation, Security:
· Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
· Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
· Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
· Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
Basic order picking position - you must not be afraid of heights, cherry pickers are utilized. Lots of OT offered and required.