Vice President of Operations
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
Jacksonville, FL | Full-Time | Monday to Friday | 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Base Salary: $100,000 -$215,000/year (+ Quarterly Bonus - $25,000/Per Quarter)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Vice President of Operations is responsible for leading and directing 6 key areas of which you have a department manager in charge, those areas are:
- Wholesale Sales
- Graphic Art and Marketing
RESPONSIBILITES & EXPECTATIONS
- Will be directly responsible for all companywide goal setting and specifically all sales department goal setting.
- Will establish and reestablish sales goals quarterly, basing those goals on sales from the prior year, same quarter actual sales.
- Will establish production and admin goals in the same manner.
- Will hold all departments accountable for realistic goal attainment.
- You will be responsible for achieving consistent company profitability.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
- Demonstrated budget management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field
- MBA, MAC or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- 5-10 years supervisory experience in operations or related field.
- Proven experience in the wholesale industry.
- Multi-team management experience
- Previous P&L responsibility preferred
- Experience overseeing accounting processes
- Knowledge of best practices in quality control
- Experience implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.