1st Shift: 9:00a-5:00p
How you'll spend your days:
We are currently seeking an individual to join our Warehouse team. Warehouse personnel are responsible for the efficient and effective processing of all customer orders. Ensures all materials are handled appropriately, maintaining product quality. Ensure the timely and accurate stocking of inbound products, and cleanliness of warehouse and work areas. Responsible to act in accordance with the policies signed on the first day of employment. Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the Warehouse by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making wooden crates and barrels
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling, work orders or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- May be asked to assist in counting of physical inventory.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Preparing parcels for shipping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
Must have qualifications: The ability to learn and a positive attitude.
Degree of Experience: 1-2 years
Required Education: N/A
Drug Screen: 6 panel
Length of assignment Contract to Hire